KyCPA Student Ambassador
Help shine a light on accounting careers, become a KyCPA Student Ambassador.
Student Ambassadors are students passionate about the accounting profession and becoming CPAs. Ambassadors display strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Student Ambassadors will be responsible for approximately 15 hours of work per semester in order to achieve three primary objectives:
- Building awareness of FREE KyCPA/AICPA joint student membership benefits to students and educators on your campus.
- Increasing the visibility of KyCPA on your campus.
- Strengthening ties between KyCPA and your school.
Student Ambassadors will receive a number of benefits including a mentor opportunity, letter of recommendation, invitation to a KyCPA member-only event, credit for community service hours, invitation to and recognition at KyCPA’s Awards Banquet and so much more!
- KyCPA student member
- Currently attending a college or university as an accounting major with the intention of pursuing a CPA license
- Completed and passed at least one intermediate accounting course
- 3.0 GPA or above in major related courses
Applications for spring 2018 Ambassador Program accepted Nov. 1 - Dec. 1.
Contact Samantha Soutar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-736-1377.