Student Member Benefits
Dual KyCPA/AICPA student membership gives you the combined benefits of both organizations dedicated to serving you and the CPA profession.
- Local network - Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming - Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National Support - Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
Sign up now for dual student membership.
It's free up to one (1) year after completion of undergraduate studies.
KyCPA Student Member Benefits:
- An online subscription to The Kentucky CPA Journal.
- A subscription to the quarterly student e-newsletter, ASK (Accounting Students in Kentucky).
- A professional staff for support - let us help you with questions about the CPA profession.
- Affiliation with the state’s premier organization of accounting professionals. Your involvement in the Society shows peers, professors and potential employers that you’re committed to your career. Membership in a major professional association looks great on your resume!
- Free entry into select CPE events such as Professional Issues Updates held at locations around the state August through November.
- Invitations to activities and networking events throughout the year.
- Eligibility to serve on KyCPA committees and task forces Attending meetings with CPAs offers great networking opportunities and ability to improve your leadership and organizational skills!
- Eligible for CPA Exam Review Course discounts.
- Involvement with KyCPA conferences and events - a great opportunity to network with CPAs and other professionals.
- Information about applying for KyCPA scholarships.
In addition to becoming a student member of KyCPA, you will automatically receive the added benefit of a free AICPA Student Affiliate membership. The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the world's largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 412,000 members in 144 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, they're the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam.
AICPA Student Affiliate Member Benefits:
- Apply for national scholarships and participate in prestigious competitions.
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy.
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services form partners like Hertz, Dell, FedEx and more.
- Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA member prices.
For additional information about student membership contact Samantha Soutar at email@example.com.