Upcoming eventsThis page has the upcoming events that do not include CPE.
If you are looking for upcoming CPE programming click here.
Spring Awards Banquet
April 25, 2014
Galt House Hotel, Louisville
Reservations are $49 per person (scholarship recipients, award winners, exam passers, and new CPAs are complimentary). Please RSVP by April 18 to Heather Hibbs at 800-292-1754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to complete the Information Sheet.
We hope to see you there!
View a list of recent CPA Exam passers and newly certified CPAs.
Fundraiser for BASE Camp
Two opportunities to support the 2014 BASE Camp by doing what we all love to do … eat!
April 24, 2014 - BD Mongolian Grill, Lexington
We invite you to dine at BD Mongolian Grill next Thursday, April 24 from 6 to 9 p.m.
All you need to do is:
• Eat dinner Thursday, April 24 between 6 and 9 p.m. at BD Mongolian Grill, 2309 Sir Barton Way, Lexington, KY 40509
• Reference “BASE Camp” when arriving at BD Mongolian Grill and with your server.
BD Mongolian Grill will donate 10 percent plus all grill tips from April 24’s dinner to KyCPA's Business and Accounting Summer Education (BASE) Camp for high school juniors and seniors. Students from EKU will be manning the grills!
April 27, 2014 - The Village Anchor
We invite you to dine at The Village Anchor on Sunday, April 27 from 5 to 10 p.m.
All you need to do is:
• Call The Village Anchor Pub at 502-708-1850 to make a dinner reservation for Sunday, April 27 (reservations are recommended but not mandatory).
• Eat dinner Sunday, April 27 between 5 and 10 p.m. at The Village Anchor, 11507 Park Road, Anchorage, 40233
• Just Reference BASE Camp when making your reservation and/or when arriving at The Village Anchor. (There is no voucher for this fund raiser!)
We need you! Village Anchor will donate between 5 percent and 10 percent of the purchases from April 27 - depending on the number of participants - to KyCPA's Business and Accounting Summer Education (BASE) Camp for high school juniors and seniors.
Learn more about BASE Camp and how your meal helps KyCPA introduce accounting to young people all across the state. Thank you for supporting the 2014 BASE Camp and the KyCPA Educational Foundation.
Day at the Races
Brochure - May 9, 2014
Churchill Downs, Louisville
Please contact Heather Hibbs at 800.292.1754 or email@example.com for more information.
Speed Networking Event
May 14, 2014
The Old 502 Winery, 120 S. 10th St., Louisville
A speed networking event for emerging professionals that are members of the Kentucky Society of CPAs, Louisville Bar Association or Kentucky Bankers Association. An evening of networking, wine tasting, drinks and appetizers.
Emerging professionals are those who are age 40 or younger and/or certified 10 years or fewer.
RSVP to Becky Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.