Empower … Evolve … Educate …
KyCPA Member Benefits
KyCPA has the building blocks for your profession. Membership is a strong foundation on which you can build your career. Join today and let our benefits and services provide the support you need to succeed. To check out Student Member Benefits, click here.
Member value programs
There is power in numbers, and with the purchasing power of our membership, KyCPA is able to negotiate group discounts and other special, cost-savings pricing on various services and benefits.
- Post a job opening or list your resume on the Career Center.
- Great discounts are available on many tax and accounting books from the CCH library.
- The Online CPA Referral Service is a free program that allows individuals and businesses to search for CPA firms by location, industry, and client services.
- Fedex Shipping
- Hertz Car Rentals offers you special benefits, including up to 20% off Daily Member Benefit Rates and 5% off Leisure Rates.
- Remax Associates offer its exclusive, full service real estate plan.
- Save up to 40% on office products, printing, technology and furniture from Office Depot.
- Firms with member employees receive a discount of $400 when scheduling a Peer Review.
- Capital Confirmation offers independent, third-party-validated responses for the audit confirmation process.
- Enjoy savings up to 30% on the most popular express options from UPS.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Gain the competitive edge. Take advantage of KyCPA’s high-quality, cost-effective professional development options. Convenience, relevance, and affordability come together to provide you with programming to help you enhance your skills and meet the demands of today’s employers and clients. Members save an average of $100 per day!
News and information
We are your source for important issues affecting you and the profession. The Kentucky CPA Journal, e-newsletters, social media and the Web site provide access to the latest information with feature articles, analysis of issues, and updates on topics of interest.
KyCPA advocates to protect the business environment for CPAs through an aggressive state and federal program that includes contract and staff lobbyists, a political action committee, and a key contact program.
Networking and volunteer opportunities
Networking and social events like breakfast and lunch meetings, the Day at Churchill Downs, Day at Keeneland, and the Awards Banquets are great opportunities to meet other professionals, share your knowledge, and gain from others’ experiences.
Take an active role in shaping the future of your profession by getting involved in one of the Society’s committees, task forces, or the Leadership Council.
Promoting the profession
We promote and enhance the perception of the profession to Kentucky high schools and colleges through various programs and events, including BASE Camp; speakers’ bureau; student/CPA networking events; scholarships; and student membership.
Member insurance plans
KyCPA’s Insurance Committee researches a broad spectrum of insurance products, including group health, life, disability, and professional liability, and selects the most comprehensive plans from the highest rated companies. All you have to do is compare and find the product that best suits your need.