CPA Referral Service
KyCPA Real Estate Plan
TASC (Total Administrative Services Corporation)
Peer review discount
News and information
Firm Membership Benefits
Networking and volunteer opportunities
CPA Referral Service– Enroll your firm in the online CPA Referral Service, which allows individuals and businesses to search for CPA firms by location, industry, and client services. Enrollment in the service is free to KyCPA members. Find out more.
Employment Resources - Need to hire? Click here for staffing agency discounts for KyCPA members.
CCH discount - Save 25% on the U.S. Master Tax Guide. Use priority code USTP-BLYY5394 at checkout to receive the discount or click here for our group page.
KyCPA Real Estate Plan - The Elizabeth Monarch Group of Remax Associates is offering the Kentucky Society of CPAs its exclusive service. The Group is offering KyCPA members its full service plan that includes buying, selling, and relocating services. It specializes in auctions, short sales, foreclosures, and 1031 exchanges. You will receive the full service of the hardestworkingrealtor.org. Along with this real estate plan, KyCPA members will receive a $500 charitable donation in the member’s name. The Elizabeth Monarch Group will also pass along all supplier discounts it receives and more to you as one of its preferred clients. For additional information visit www.kycpa-realestate.com or call Greg Taylor at 502.599.1700, Mandy Tarrant at 502.855.8998 or Elizabeth Monarch at 502.551.1286.
TASC - KyCPA is now partnered with Total Administrative Services Corporation to help your small business owner clients save money. Learn more about the tax-advantaged benefits of HRAs and how to nagivate the complexities of the Affordable Care Act so you can advise clients of available options.
Peer review discount – Individual membership entitles your firm to a discount of $400 when scheduling a peer review.
News and information: The Kentucky CPA Journal; The Kentucky CPA Online e-newsletter and other enews, including the Business Intelligence Brief; www.kycpa.org; social media.
Continuing Professional Education- Approximately 200 one- and two-day CPE seminars and conferences to help you meet your CPE requirement. Members save an average of $100 per day! Satellite courses across the state. Webinars and webcasts at your desk. Complete listing in the CPE catalog.
FREE CPE - KyCPA provides 12 hours of free online CPE for members - a $348 value. The "Ask the Expert" monthly series consists of 1-hour programs on technology-related topics of interest to all CPAs. KyCPA will also offer several other online programs at no charge to members. See the complete listing in the CPE catalog for more details.
Advocacy - Your Voice in Frankfort and Washington - with the increasing amount of state and federal legislation and regulation, KyCPA has a major stake in the issues that impact your license and ability to effectively practice. To ensure your interests are represented in Frankfort and Washington, we operate an aggressive legislative affairs division that includes contract and staff lobbyists, a political action committee (PAC) and a key contact program. The Society also works closely with AICPA to educate and inform our federal lawmakers on issues of mutual importance to the profession. For more information about our lobbying efforts, contact Charles George at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-736-1366.
Firm membership benefits - Firm members are entitled to certain member benefits. These include but are not limited to:
- Firm membership gives firm employees access to the Kentucky Society of CPAs health insurance plan
- Access to the convenience of firm billing, whereby the firm receives only one bill for every member of the Kentucky Society of CPAs
- Enrollment discount into the Society's Peer Review program
- Discounted educational programming for non-CPA staff employed by a firm
Networking and volunteer opportunities- Networking opportunities include CPE seminars and conferences, breakfast and lunch meetings, leadership events, committee service, Churchill Downs Day at the Races, Day at Keeneland and the Awards Banquets. Take an active role in shaping the future of your profession by getting involved in one of the Society’s committees, special interest sections and Leadership Council.
Accounting careers awareness & recruitment - The Society has several programs that concentrate on enhancing the perception of the profession and promoting awareness to Kentucky high schools and colleges, including: The Business and Accounting Summer Education (BASE) Camp; Accounting Careers Recruitment Initiative (ACRI) Speakers Bureau; KyCPA student membership; student and CPA networking events; accounting interview day; and the annual awarding of thousands of dollars in scholarships to students majoring in accounting.
KyCPA member affinity insurance plans - KyCPA's Insurance Committee researches a broad spectrum of insurance products and selects the most comprehensive plans from the highest rated companies. Our goal is to provide a truly value added benefit. You save time because we’ve done the due diligence. All you have to do is compare and find the product that best suits your need.
- Health and Dental – Assured Partners http://www.assuredptrnl.com/ (formerly Neace Lukens) is KyCPA's sole agency of record for your health and dental insurance needs. We chose Assured Partners to represent the Society’s membership regarding our group health and dental programs because we want the best and we are confident you will receive great service from them. For years, Assured Partners has helped businesses in nearly every industry develop specialized solutions tailored for their needs. It has done the same for the KyCPA group health insurance program. To be eligible for the plan, your firm must qualify as an employer and join the Society as a firm member. For more information and to get a quote, please contact Lane Hettich at email@example.com (502.259.9211) or Tom Schifano at firstname.lastname@example.org (502.259.9217).
- KyCPA Life & Disability Insurance: We believe in helping KyCPA members protect their practices and livelihoods. As a KyCPA member, instant quotes, online applications and high non-medical limits are available to you and your spouse for Term Life and Individual Own Occupation Disability coverage from our provider: NIA. Get Life and Disability Insurance online at www.niai.com/CPAs.
- Back to top
Shared Services LLC – Providing the best resources for state CPA society members.
- Hertz - To take advantage of your member discount, click here or call 800-654-2200 and mention CDP # 1884442. As a member, you're entitled to receive special benefits* from Hertz, including:
- Up to 20% off daily member benefit rates
- 5% or greater off leisure rates
- Discounts available for business or pleasure
- Spouse entitled to all benefits at no additional charge
- Free membership for the first year in Hertz #1 Club Gold
- Maximum personal liability of $5,000 for damages to the rental car at participating locations if you decline to purchase the loss/damage waiver option
- Office Depot - Save up to 40% on office products, printing, technology and furniture. Shop online or in any of the 1,000+ Office Depot retail store locations. Register today and start saving. This program gives you:
- Exclusive, preferred pricing
- Free Delivery on orders over $50
- Order by 5 PM for Next-Business-Day delivery
- Easy, no hassle return policy
- Online Purchasing - Visit: https://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/portal.php?a=37129529
- In-store Discounts - Register your Credit Card
- Secure Confirmation Services – Members are entitled to use the Capital Confirmation service, Confirm™, which is an online service that increases staff realization rates and increases the detection of fraud within an audit. The service ensures that the auditor is in control of the confirmation process, and is used by both external and internal auditors to improve and streamline the confirmation process. Where audit clients historically provided the invalidated contact information on confirmations to auditors, Capital Confirmation offers independent third-party-validated responses – within 24 hours. Visit Capital Confirmation today at www.capitalconfirmation.com, email email@example.com or call toll free at 888.716.3577.
- UPS – Let KyCPA improve your bottom line with competitive rates on UPS® shipping services. Save up to 36%* on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international and ground services, plus 50%* off select services for up to four weeks after you enroll.* Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs. UPS understands how important speed, reliability, and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers’ needs. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/kycpa or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
*Visit savewithups.com/kycpa for specific services and discounts. Click here for details on Introductory Program discounts.
- Back to Top