Peer Review is a Kentucky State Board of Accountancy requirement for Kentucky CPAs who provide auditing and accounting services. The Kentucky Society of CPAs (KyCPA) is the administering entity in Kentucky for the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) Peer Review Program. The Society administers reviews regardless of whether or not a firm is a member of the AICPA or KyCPA.
For questions about enrolling in or scheduling Peer Review, call KyCPA at 502.266.5272 or 800.292.1754 and ask for Julie Salvaggio, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions of a technical nature, contact the Peer Review Program's technical reviewer, Roger D. Johnson, CPA at email@example.com.
- Questions and Answers About the AICPA Peer Review Program
- Requesting Extension on Due Date of Review
- Kentucky State Board of Accountancy Links
- Yellow Book CPE Requirements Issued by GAO
- Performing System Reviews at a location other than the reviewed firm's office
- Non-cooperation from non-AICPA member firms
Also in this section:
- Enroll in Peer Review
- Policies and Fees
- Find a Reviewer
- Become a Reviewer
- Reviewer resource center
- Yellow Book