News and Events
KyCPA Board of Directors: Nominations announced
William (Bill) Jessee, chair of the KyCPA Nominations and Awards Committee, presents nominees for the 2018-2019 Board of Directors. Additional nominations will be accepted until Friday, May 18, 2018 via a written and signed petition sent to the Secretary/Treasurer, KyCPA at 1735 Alliant Avenue, Louisville, KY 40299. If no petitions are received by that date, the candidates recommended by the Nominations and Awards Committee will be declared elected.
- Scott Grosser, Scott E Grosser PSC CPAs, Ft. Thomas
- Melissa Mattox, Kinkead & Stilz PLLC, Lexington
- Eric Scott, Ernst & Young LLP, Louisville
- Ashley Williamson, Irving Materials Inc., Louisville
- Elizabeth Woodward, Dean Dorton PLLC, Lexington – President-elect
The incoming Board members, along with new members of the Executive Committee and other members of the 2018-2019 Board of Directors, will officially begin their duties July 1, 2018.
• Receive special offers from vendors
• Earn bonus points for attending events, participating in fan polls and more
• Earn rewards by collecting bonus points
• Receive bonus points now by downloading the app and entering in the code KyCPAapp
For more information, contact Kimberly Lindsey at email@example.com.
We like you, so why don’t you go ahead and like us … on Facebook, that is, at Kentucky Society of CPAs.
Stalk us on Twitter @kycpanews - or, for legislative updates, @kycpadvocacy.
Link up on LinkedIn. Watch us on the Kentucky Society of CPAs YouTube channel. And picture us on Instagram - kycpanews.
And better yet, talk to us, comment, post those #cpaselfies, retweet us and share us.
Armada Executive Intelligence System
If you enjoy Chris Kuehl’s Business Intelligence Brief and would like more business and economic information - you need to check out the Armada Executive Intelligence System (AEIS). This series of briefings are designed to keep executives abreast of risk issues important to anyone running a corporation or those who are counseling them. Click here for more information.
If you are not currently receiving the Business Intelligence Brief and would like to be added to the email list please contact Heather Hibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.