The Kentucky CPA Journal
- Issue 2 2017: Focus: Tax Reform
- Issue 1 2017: Focus: Fraud
- Issue 5 2016 - Focus: Driving into 2017
- Issue 4 2016 - Focus: Audit
- Issue 3 2016 - Focus: Facing the Future
Editorial calendar for The Kentucky CPA Journal
* All deadlines are subject to change
2017 issues of The Kentucky CPA Journal
deadline for submission Jan. 27
post date: Feb. 27
drop date +/- March 9
deadline for submission April 13
post date: May 25
drop date: +/- June 5
deadline for submission June 23
post date: Aug. 8
drop date: +/- Aug. 17
deadline for submission Aug. 25
post date: Sept. 29
drop date: +/- Oct. 9
deadline for submission Oct. 27
post date: Dec. 15
- Please do not submit unsolicited material. Contact Lorri Malone, editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting content.
- Topics must be original content created by the author.
- Topic must be in keeping with the Society's mission/goals (non-compete for membership or CPE programs).
- Topic must be non-commercial; not self-promoting.
- By-lined content can be 600 to no more than 1200 words -- 800 is preferred -- in a Word doc format. Associated Press style is preferred, but not required.
- Author must provide bio line and jpeg photo for publication.
- Submission must be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline date indicated.
- Submissions become the property of the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Submissions are subject to editing for content, length and style. Editor reserves the right to refuse content.
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.