This live seminar will be presented as an online broadcast. You can interact with the instructor and other attendees in real time online. IF in-person attendance becomes possible, practicable and safe for all at the Gratzer Education Center, we will notify registrants about that option. Proper planning is the key to the success of any company. With CPAs constantly being asked to plan a company's future, forecasting is one area to demonstrate your special value. This course provides the tools necessary to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow. Determine the company's maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements.
- Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
- Recognize key considerations related to a basic forecasting model.
- Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement.
- Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements.
- Overview of the forecasting process
- The basic forecasting model
- Techniques used to forecast sales
- A case analysis on working capital planning
- Forecasting the company's capital structure
- Projecting the income statement and balance sheet