You work hard - but finding the time to keep up with the latest business insights is a challenge. This session makes it easy to catch up with the latest thinking in five very different topics.
This seminar will review: The End of Accounting, The Right and Wrong Stuff: How Brilliant Careers Are Made and Unmade, Big Potential, Pitch Anything and Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success. Save time, learn the key lessons of five insightful business books in just 100 minutes.
Whether you are a CFO, an experienced mid-level leader or new in your career, talented professionals who want to succeed will benefit from these insights.
In the 2021 CFO series, The Knowledge Institute has taken this popular series to a new level, collaborating with Executive Education to offer a virtual live option to enhance learning experiences.
General knowledge of business operations
After attending this presentation you will be able to ...
- Recognize the key lessons from these five thought-provoking business books that you can use today
- Recall steps on how to effectively manage your career
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Why are financial accounting statements becoming less useful?
- Step-by-step advice on how to effectively manage your career
- The five typical ways we (unknowingly) derail our career
- What is, "the power of one made stronger by others"?
- Success is not a zero-sum game.
- Proof that nice people eventually finish first
- Who is more successful, takers, givers or matchers?
- Why is a `five-minute favor' so effective?
- Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes two (2) case studies for group discussion.
Materials are generally available 3 days in advance of an event. Once you have downloaded the manual, we are unable to cancel your registration.