This is a blended learning course with some self-study, then live virtual training over 3 days with staff from several states (MI, CT, VA, TN, KY).
- To enable experienced staff to advance more quickly to higher levels of responsibility and to become more profitable to their firms by helping them better plan and efficiently complete audits, supervise staff, review working papers and interact with partners and clients.
- What is Expected of the In-Charge (2.4 Hours)
- Plan Engagements (5.4 Hours)
- Assess Risk and Materiality (3.6 Hours)
- Nonstatistical Audit Sampling (2.4 Hours)
- Meet Client Needs (1.8 Hours)
- Complete Engagements (2.4 Hours)
- Review Assistants' Work (3 Hours)
- Supervision (3 Hours)