A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will enable you to be in compliance with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs).
- Recall scope and definition of preparation, compilation and review engagements.
- Identify elements, performance requirements and documentation requirements of preparation, compilation and review engagements.
- Definition of an engagement to prepare financial statements
- Forms, checklists, and other documentation in an engagement to prepare financial statement, compilation engagements and review engagements
- Difference between compilation and preparation engagements
- What constitutes a compilation engagement and for what type of entities compilations can be performed
- What constitutes a review engagement
- Changes in level of service