This course covers recently issued accounting and financial statement reporting standards from the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Key implementation challenges and experiences from public company filings will be identified.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the most recent FASB accounting and financial statement reporting standards.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- CECL for nonfinancial institutions.
- Accounting for Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- Accounting for web-hosting services.
- Revenue recognition.
- FASB projects in progress.