Now that business is returning to normal, valuation professionals are faced with hard questions when normalizing operations: How do I deal with PPP loans? What's the best measure of future income? Are there different ways to normalize 2020 performance? We'll explore these questions and others as we look at the different options for handling valuations post-pandemic.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Reflect COVID-19 changes in the valuation approaches
- Analyze how different economic changes can impact valuation
- Determine how to adjust business operations for the effects of the pandemic and other current economic forces
- Calculate how to normalize the subject company for economic distress
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Discussion of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and similar economic forces on valuation approaches
- How to deal with PPP loans, best measure future income, and normalize 2020 performance