This program provides an update to the latest tax developments, rules and regulations impacting both individual and business taxpayers, with a review and integration of the numerous 2021/22 legislation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Basic working knowledge of individual and business taxation.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
The major topics covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislative developments, cases and rulings impacting individual and business taxpayers
- Late and extended legislation
- Updated tax rate schedule and other inflation adjusted items
- Implications for self-employed taxpayers of various legislation
- Business income, deductions and credits
- Travel expense reporting
- Section 199A update and business losses
- Depreciation update: Section 179 and 168(k)
- S Corporation and partnership update