Does your firm have interest in expanding its’ services beyond traditional CPA services? Do you have staff with the expertise to compete against non-CPA firms? Welcome to a course that will lead you through the maze of creating a successful Consulting Business Practice for your CPA firm. The course will help you understand: where consulting business opportunities exist, what are the firm’s professional responsibilities and most importantly how to recognize the needs of the client.
- Recognize the option to expand your firms services
- Identify new business opportunities
- Determine what is valuable to the client
- Recognize professional standards appropriate in consulting engagements
- Learn how to be a better informed business expert – not just a CPA
- What is Business Consulting?
- Identify the types of Management services your firm could offer.
- How to become the trusted advisor – identification of client’s needs?
- Learn how client expectations may create different performance and understanding levels for CPAs in business consulting engagements.
- Know what it takes to create a valuable outcome for the client.
- Understand the competitive advantages/disadvantages that your firm has versus non-CPA business consultants.
- Learn techniques to become a more effective consultant.
- Professional standards application