Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
Experience in application of accounting standards in not-for-profit organizations
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA and how that will impact the auditorâ€™s report.
- GASB Standards Effective This Year
- Nonprofit Accounting Update
- FASB's Lease Standard
- Auditor's Report & Conforming Amendments