Stop struggling with PDFs! Adobe Acrobat and other PDF tools provide access to features that make working with PDF files a breeze. This course will teach you how to use tools and features such as PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, and electronic signatures. You will also learn how to create and apply tick marks; build indices, catalogs, and portfolios; and secure PDF documents to their fullest.
The popularity and usefulness of PDFs increase daily, but most PDF users have not learned how to manipulate PDF documents effectively. Accordingly, they struggle and strain with these standard files. You do not need to let this be the case. Join us in this very timely session, where you will learn the top features necessary to optimize your work with PDF documents.
Fundamental knowledge of basic PDF operations
- Identify procedures to reorganize and manipulate PDF documents â€“ including applying bookmarks â€“ to meet specific needs
- Cite examples of how to create and distribute PDF forms and automate the process of collecting and summarizing form response data
- List examples of ways to markup and edit PDF documents, including applying tick marks
- Differentiate between options for securing PDF documents and facilitating electronic approvals and signatures
- Identify options for converting PDF documents to Word and Excel files
- Best practices for creating, editing, and managing PDFs
- The process for creating and distributing PDF forms
- Integrating PDFs with other applications
- Securing your PDFs