Security is not optional, and yesterdayâ€™s security techniques do not minimize today's security threats. Therefore, now is the time for you to tune up what you know about protecting sensitive data. This program will teach you the latest tools and techniques for securing your data, including encryption, virus protection, safe communications, electronic signatures, secure authentication, and more. You will also learn how to implement a practical, five-step approach to securing your PC and the questions you should ask your staff to ensure server-based information remains protected.
Security failures, such as a breach of client or customer data, are costly â€“ they can even drive your company out of business. So, what security tools do you need, and how should you use them to secure your sensitive data and systems? Can you afford to risk attempting to manage today's threats using yesterday's techniques? Participate in this program to learn how to identify viable and practical solutions to mitigating today's security threats.
Basic understanding of computer operations
- Assess the relevant security risks in your organization
- Identify specific tools and techniques to protect sensitive data
- List five specific steps to improve PC security
- Differentiate between security procedures to improve organizational security
- Understanding today's cybersecurity risks
- Identifying major cybersecurity risks
- Implementing specific steps to reduce risk