Seismic changes in tax legislation are currently taking place, and the well-informed tax practitioner will want to attend this 8 hour program in order to stay abreast of these developments. This program will cover new court decisions, recent IRS publications, and the latest tax legislation that will impact individuals. The remaining time will be spent on IRS procedure and other issues. This course will provide a concise look at the hottest topics affecting every tax practitioner.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- Understand the newest tax developments and changes to the Internal Revenue Code
- Learn the contents of possible upcoming tax legislation
- Become current on new reporting requirements affecting taxpayers
- Become familiar with new filing requirements
- Current tax issues affecting individual taxpayers
- Review of recent tax legislation
- Other issues affecting the profession, including IRS procedure, current cases, and other federal tax issues