Leadership on the horizon
- 2022-2023 KyCPA Board of Directors
- 5 tips for leading a hybrid workforce
- Letter from Board Chair, Jim Stevison
Stand out in the flutter
- 2022 legislative review
- Personality, problem-solving and the profession
- Now that the disaster has passed
- Kentucky tax issues facing businesses
- Wave of IRS audits
- The NFT marketplace
- 2022 legislative preview
- Disaster response and recovery
- Top 5 guiding principles for state tax laws and administration
- KyCPA-PAC: Make an investment in guiding sound tax policy
- The direction of Kentucky's manufacturing supplies sales tax exemption
- Pursuing paths to partnership
Editorial calendar for The Kentucky CPA Journal
Each issue will include the following sections in addition to the focus:
- Tax in the Bluegrass
- Accounting careers
- Educational Foundation
- Society news
- KyCPA member news
- Legislative (During session)
2022 issues of The Kentucky CPA Journal
* All deadlines are subject to change
Journal 4 (Topics: Special feature on PAC/Federal Tax/Technology)
- Deadline for content: September 1, 2022
- Published online and mailed to members: October 2022
- Deadline for content: November 1, 2022
- Published online-only: December 2022
- Please contact Kimberly Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting content.
- Topics must be original content created by the author.
- The topic must be in keeping with the Society's mission/goals (non-compete for membership or CPE programs).
- The topic must be non-commercial; not self-promoting.
- By-lined content can be 600 to no more than 1200 words -- 800 is preferred -- in a Word doc format. Associated Press style is preferred, but not required.
- An author must provide a bio line and jpeg photo for publication.
- Submission must be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline date indicated.
- Submissions become the property of the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Submissions are subject to editing for content, length, and style. The editor reserves the right to refuse content.
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.