Roadmap to success:
- Developing your EQ to gain a competitive edge
- KyCPA Knowledge Hub
- Join a KyCPA committee
Focus: It's your business
Focus: Legislative preview and year-end
Focus: Diversity and inclusion
Editorial calendar for The Kentucky CPA Journal
Each issue will include the following sections in addition to the focus:
- Tax in the Bluegrass
- Accounting careers
- Educational Foundation
- Society news
- KyCPA member news
- Legislative (During session)
2021 issues of The Kentucky CPA Journal
* All deadlines are subject to change
Journal 3, 2021
Focus: Economy/Commercial Real Estate/Hot topics in Business and Industry/Employee Benefit Plans
- Deadline for content: June 1
- Post online and email Journal to members - mid-July
- Members will receive a printed copy July 26-30
Journal 4, 2021
- Deadline for content: September 3
- Post online and email Journal to members - After October 15 deadline
- Members will receive a printed copy October 25-29
Journal 5, 2021
- Deadline for content: November 1
- Post online and email Journal to members - 2nd week of December
- Please contact Kimberly Lindsey at email@example.com before submitting content.
- Topics must be original content created by the author.
- The topic must be in keeping with the Society's mission/goals (non-compete for membership or CPE programs).
- The topic must be non-commercial; not self-promoting.
- By-lined content can be 600 to no more than 1200 words -- 800 is preferred -- in a Word doc format. Associated Press style is preferred, but not required.
- An author must provide a bio line and jpeg photo for publication.
- Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date indicated.
- Submissions become the property of the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Submissions are subject to editing for content, length, and style. The editor reserves the right to refuse content.
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.