- Cyber security: You are the target
- 2023's biggest federal tax issues
- Horse racing in the Commonwealth
- KyCPA-PAC 101: Kentucky counts on CPAs
- Yoda inspired ethics rules for CPAs
- Leadership Luncheon and Annual Members Meeting
- 2023-2024 KyCPA Board of Directors
- A message from Board Chair, Kayla Gremillion
- Cover: ChatGPT
- 2023 legislative review
- Kentucky's evolving sales tax on services
- 2023 CPE calendar
Be in the know
- What to do now that Kentucky taxes SaaS
- 6 Secure Act 2.0 changes to know in 2023
- Coping with busy season
- KyCPA Policy Priorities Booklet
2023 is almost here!
Editorial calendar for The Kentucky CPA Journal
Each issue will include the following sections in addition to the focus:
- Tax in the Bluegrass
- Accounting careers
- Educational Foundation
- Society news
- KyCPA member news
- Legislative (During session)
2023 Kentucky CPA Journal schedule
- Issue 5, 2023 - Mid-December
- Please contact Kimberly Lindsey at email@example.com before submitting content.
- Topics must be original content created by the author.
- The topic must be in keeping with the Society's mission/goals (non-compete for membership or CPE programs).
- The topic must be non-commercial; not self-promoting.
- By-lined content can be 600 to no more than 1200 words -- 800 is preferred -- in a Word doc format. Associated Press style is preferred, but not required.
- An author must provide a bio line and jpeg photo for publication.
- Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date indicated.
- Submissions become the property of the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Submissions are subject to editing for content, length, and style. The editor reserves the right to refuse content.
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.