Issue 3 2019
Focus on the economy
Also: Kentucky sales tax
Issue 2 2019
Focus: Governmental Accounting and Auditing
Spring has sprung, time for a fresh start!
Issue 1 2019
Focus: Business and nonprofits
Insights for success in 2019
Editorial calendar for The Kentucky CPA Journal
Each issue will include the following sections in addition to the focus:
- Tax in the Bluegrass
- Federal Tax
- Accounting Careers
- Educational Foundation
- Society news
- KyCPA member news
- Legislative (During session)
2019 issues of The Kentucky CPA Journal
* All deadlines are subject to change
Journal 4, 2019
Deadline for submission: Aug. 23
Members will receive late October
Journal 5, 2019
Deadline for submission: Nov. 8
Focus: Legislative preview and year-end
Members will receive mid-December
- Please contact Kimberly Lindsey at email@example.com before submitting content.
- Topics must be original content created by the author.
- The topic must be in keeping with the Society's mission/goals (non-compete for membership or CPE programs).
- The topic must be non-commercial; not self-promoting.
- By-lined content can be 600 to no more than 1200 words -- 800 is preferred -- in a Word doc format. Associated Press style is preferred, but not required.
- An author must provide a bio line and jpeg photo for publication.
- Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date indicated.
- Submissions become the property of the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Submissions are subject to editing for content, length, and style. The editor reserves the right to refuse content.
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.