The session kicked off on January 5 and ended on March 30. Throughout the session, KyCPA advocated for our members on tax, license, and general business issues, along with any other matter that may affect the CPA profession. Click here to view more information.
- 4/5/2021- Final update: Recap of what passed
- 3/29/2021- Unemployment update and more
- 3/22/2021 - Tax Day for individuals extended at federal and state levels
- 3/18/2021 - Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17
- 3/17/2021 - Governor Beshear signs HB 278
- 3/15/2021- Final passage of HB 278
- 3/8/2021 - HB 278 passes out of Senate Appropriations & Revenue Committee
- 3/1/2021 - HB 278 passes the House, on to the Senate
- 2/22/2021 - HB 278 should be voted on this week in House
- 2/15/2021 - HB 278 (PPP expense deductibility) passes out of House committee; CPA Day at the Capitol replay and more
- 2/8/2021 - CPA Day at the Capitol and HB 278 to be heard in committee
- 2/1/2021 - HB 278 introduced to address PPP expense deductibility issue and Feb. 10: Virtual CPA Day at the Capitol
- 1/25/2021 - PPP expense deductibility, SBA resources and Bill Track.
- 1/18/2021 - General Assembly on break until February 2 and PPP expense deductibility
- 1/11/2021- Governor Beshear delivers State of the Commonwealth address, Paycheck Protection Program and changes to the 2021 General Assembly