Already a firm admin? Visit the My Firm page to manage your company.
We are pleased to offer online resources for firm administrators and CPA members who have firm administrator roles. These time-saving tools will enable you to manage your firm's purchases and transactions more easily. Tools include:
- Pay membership dues for one or more employees
- Manage upcoming and past CPE for employees, including printing course transcripts
- Update the firm's contact information, including creating branch offices
- Update the firm's employee roster
- Update the firm's listing in the online Find a CPA directory
Access to these online resources is limited to KyCPA members. Non-CPA firm administrators may take advantage of FREE membership. As members, firm administrators will also enjoy access to important information about the profession, updates on benefits and services available to you and your employees, and special invitations to member events.
Not a member? Click here to sign up as a non-CPA Firm Administrator Member. You will automatically be given access to firm administrator resources when your application is processed.
Already a member? Click here to sign up for CPA firm administrator resources. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing, or call our office at 800-292-1754 for immediate assistance.