The following events are not eligible for CPE. To browse upcoming CPE offerings, click here for the online catalog.
CPA Day at the Capitol
Click here to register. Free for KyCPA members!
Please join us in Frankfort for this important (non-CPE) event! A great way for your voice to be heard.
9 - 10 a.m.
Breakfast in Room 113 of the Capitol Annex, 702 Capital Avenue, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- Legislators and their policy staff are welcome to drop in, grab breakfast, and chat with KyCPA members and staff present. We will be handing out KyCPA 2023 Policy Priorities booklets to each legislator and staff member that visits. Chick-fil-a minis, biscuits, coffee, and donuts will be available to KyCPA members, legislators, and staff.
Presentations in the Senate Chamber in the Capitol building, 700 Capital Avenue, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- House Appropriations & Revenue Committee Chair Jason Petrie or Vice Chair Brandon Reed
- Department of Revenue Commissioner Tom Miller
- Senate Appropriations & Revenue Committee Chair Christian McDaniel
Save the dates:
- Spring Awards Banquet - April 28
- KyCPA Leadership Luncheon and Annual Members Meeting - June 16
As the dates get closer more information will be posted and links to register.
Questions: Contact Brittany McGill at email@example.com.
KyCPA or its contractors may be photographing or videotaping KyCPA events. Attendees agree to allow their image to be used in all forms and media for advertising, trade, social media and any other lawful purposes. Attendance at KyCPA events waives the KyCPA from liability resulting from these uses.