Now Accepting Applications: November 30 through January 20 (at noon)
Deadline: January 20 (noon)
A completed application includes a
Recommendation Form filled out by one of your Educators.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK FOR YOUR PROFESSOR/TEACHER TO COMPLETE FOR YOUR RECOMMENDATION FORM.
Student Ambassadors are students passionate about the accounting profession and becoming CPAs. Ambassadors display strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Student Ambassadors will be responsible for approximately 15 hours of work per semester in order to achieve three primary objectives:
- Building awareness of FREE KyCPA/AICPA dual student membership benefits to students and educators on your campus.
- Increasing the visibility of KyCPA on your campus.
- Strengthening ties between KyCPA and your school.
Student Ambassadors will receive a number of benefits including a mentoring opportunity, letter of recommendation, credit for community service hours, invitation to and recognition at KyCPA’s Awards Banquet and so much more!
- KyCPA/AICPA student member
- Currently attending a college or university as an accounting major with the intention of pursuing a CPA license
- Completed and passed at least one intermediate accounting course
- 3.0 GPA or above in major-related courses
- Ability to dedicate approximately 15 hours throughout the semester to Ambassador duties
- Educator Recommendation
Questions? Contact Zoe Sapin at firstname.lastname@example.org