2023-2024 KyCPA Student Ambassadors
- Asbury University, Elijah Gaines
- Bellarmine University, Hailey Mueller
- Berea College, Isaac Sexton
- Brescia University, Jacob Sauls
- Eastern Kentucky University, Brett Norvell
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Pamela Richardson
- Indiana University Southeast, Matt Roe
- Kentucky State University, Tyra Wesson
- Midway University, Meghan Adams
- Morehead State University, Lilly Page
- Transylvania University, Katherine Foster
- University of Louisville, Ashley Mathis
- University of the Cumberlands, Joshua Carey
- Western Kentucky University, Alyssa Gorman
Questions? Contact Zoe Sapin at email@example.com
Student Ambassadors are students passionate about the accounting profession and becoming CPAs. Ambassadors display strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Tanner Thompson, KyCPA Student Ambassador for the University of Kentucky in 2022, shares the benefits of being an Ambassador and more.
Student Ambassadors receive a number of benefits including:
- a mentoring opportunity,
- letter of recommendation,
- credit for community service hours,
- invitation to and recognition at KyCPA’s Awards Banquet
- and so much more!
Student Ambassadors help achieve three primary objectives:
- Building awareness of FREE KyCPA student membership benefits to students and educators on your campus.
- Increasing the visibility of KyCPA on your campus.
- Strengthening ties between KyCPA and your school.
- KyCPA student member
- Currently attending a college or university as an accounting major with the intention of pursuing a CPA license
- Completed and passed at least one intermediate accounting course
- 3.0 GPA or above in major-related courses
- Ability to dedicate approximately 15 hours for each semester of the academic year to Ambassador duties
- Educator Recommendation