Scholarships awarded through the Educational Foundation of the Kentucky Society of CPAs recognize scholastic achievement and leadership qualities in students who plan to become CPAs.
Click here to view 2023 recipients. Scholarships may be used for tuition, enrollment fees, room/board, CPA Exam review materials, books and/or supplies.
Since 1988, the Foundation has provided scholarships in amounts up to $2,500. The scholarships recognize scholastic achievement and leadership qualities in students who plan to become CPAs. If you are an outstanding accounting student attending a Kentucky college or university and a U.S. citizen, you are eligible to apply for a college scholarship from the Educational Foundation of the KyCPA. Scholarship checks will be made payable to the scholarship recipient and may be used for tuition, enrollment fees, room and board, books and/or supplies.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be enrolled in a Kentucky-based college/university or a Kentucky resident attending a bordering state (IN, OH, TN, WV, VA, MO, IL) college/university,
- Intend to stay and work/live in Kentucky upon graduation,
- Have completed or are enrolled in Intermediate Accounting
- Be a student member of the Kentucky Society of CPAs (it’s FREE),
- Have an overall grade point average of at least 2.75,
- Indicate plans to sit for the CPA exam (applicants who have completed all or parts of the exam are also eligible).
Click here to make a contribution to the Educational Foundation.
Thank you to the following Educational Foundation Accounting Scholarship Benefactors in 2023
- Baldwin CPAs PLLC
- BKD LLP
- Blue & Co. LLC
- Brown-Forman Corporation
- Crowe LLP
- Dave Calzi, CPA
- David W. Henderman Foundation, Inc.
- Dean Dorton PLLC
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- DMLO CPAs
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Freibert CPA Group PLLC
- Glenda & Gordon Ford Foundation
- Kelley Galloway Smith Goolsby PSC
- KPMG LLP
- KyCPA Past Presidents
- G. Alan Long, CPA
- Louis T. Roth & Co. PLLC
- MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP
- National Insurance Agency
- Penelope Gold
- Papa John’s International
- Patterson & Co. PLLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Sadie Mae
- Elizabeth Rankin, CPA
- Strothman & Co.
CPA...three letters, a million possibilities.
Click here for mission, history and structure of the Educational Foundation. Questions? Contact 502.266.5272 or 800.292.1754 (toll-free in Ky.)
Click here to make a contribution to the Educational Foundation using Paypal.