Become a KyCPA student member
To qualify for FREE KyCPA student membership you must be currently enrolled in a college/university or a college graduate of up to one year.
Membership with the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants connects you with the an essential organization established to support you on your journey to becoming a successful CPA — from college, to the CPA Exam, and beyond. Membership offers:
- Local network — Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming — Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- News and resources — Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
About the KyCPA
Founded in 1924, the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants is a statewide, not-for-profit professional organization serving nearly 4,000 CPAs in public accounting firms, business, industry, government and education. KyCPA provides its members with education and networking opportunities as well as protecting the CPA reputation.
KyCPA offers student members:
- Exclusive scholarships, interview days, and invitations to key networking events, such as the KyCPA Leadership Luncheon
- Career, leadership and resume-building opportunities by volunteering with CPA professionals on KyCPA committees, task forces and projects
- Knowledge of the accounting profession through programs such as, College to Accounting Professional University (CAP U), the Student Ambassador Program and FREE uniform CPA Exam workshops
- Subscription to KyCPA Student e-news, The Kentucky CPA Journal and discounts on CPA Exam review products.