Issue 2 2019
Tax in the Bluegrass: Kentucky Claims Commission: Tax appeals
Federal tax: The taxpayer advocate
- Spotlight CPE
- New courses for 2019
- Ron Roberson is back
One of Kentucky’s favorite instructors returns to teach 4 courses this year,
including 2 Federal Tax Updates.
Join Roberson for:
- Oct. 31: Individual Tax Planning (Louisville or simulcast)
- Nov. 1: Social Security (Louisville or simulcast)
- Dec. 12-13: 2-Day Federal Tax Update, Louisville
- Jan. 7-8, 2020: 2-Day Federal Tax Update, Lexington
- Change is coming: Early Bird discount
- College Leadership Institute
Accounting Interview Day
Are you a firm or company looking for new talent? Register for KyCPA’s Accounting Interview Day. By bringing students from across the state to one central location, you’re able to interview up to 10 students in one day! Space is limited; contact Samantha Soutar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-736-1377 to reserve your space now. Hosted by Georgetown College.
- KyCPA honors 100% Champions
- Welcome new members
- KyCPA committees and task forces
- KyCPA staff spotlight: Marvin Stewart
Members: Members in motion
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.