Issue 5 2019
December 18, 2019
Focus: Legislative preview and year-end
View The Kentucky CPA Journal Issue 5, 2019 via Issuu.
Tax in the Bluegrass: A 2020 wish list for Kentucky taxpayers
Federal tax: Change in accounting method: Is now the time?
Cover: 2020 legislative preview
Feature: Reducing office conflictCPE:
- January 2020 Federal Tax Updates?
- Free CPE options for members
- Save the date: 2020 spring conferences
- Spring Business - April 17
- Nonprofit - April 23
- NEW Accounting and Auditing - May 11-12
- Kentucky Accounting Educators - May 14-15
- Additional CPE options
- College scholarships: Applications accepted until Feb. 17, 2020
- Save the date: Spring Awards Banquet - April 24, 2020
- Create a Legacy and end of year donations
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.