COVID-19 Resources and information
Unemployment benefits fully taxable on Kentucky returns
Click here to view at the Kentucky Department of Revenue's website.
Available via on-demand: Click here to register
- IRS Notice 2021-20: Changes to PPP Loan Forgiveness & the Employee Retention Tax Credit (2 CPE hours)
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 and IRS Notice 2021-20 (2 CPE hours)
Update on HB 278: Paycheck Protection Program expense deductibility
Paycheck Protection Program
Click here to view and register for PPP webinars.
SBA re-opening PPP to small lenders on Friday, January 15 and all lenders on Tuesday, January 19! Click here for details.
The new guidance released includes:
- PPP Guidance from SBA Administrator Carranza on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran, and Women-owned Business Concerns;
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act; and
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw PPP Loans.
At this time, the Kentucky Department of Revenue has stated that the PPP expenses are not deductible at the state level. KyCPA is currently working on resolving this issue legislatively. We will keep you updated on our progress.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) resources
Treasury and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) FAQs on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)Click here for additional resources
Have More questions, want to share COVID-related info?
KyCPA members, you may communicate, collaborate and connect about any COVID-related topic on Member Meetup. Click here to join the discussion now.