COVID-19 Resources and information
Updated: March 27, 2020
Bookmark this page and check back for updates as new information is available.
Health officials worldwide are closely monitoring the outbreak of illness caused by the (novel) coronavirus (COVID-19) that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in 196 countries and territories …including in the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”).
SECURING EMERGENCY RELIEF
March 27, 2020 - President Donald J. Trump signs bipartisan legislation to provide relief to American families and workers during the coronavirus outbreak.
Executive Orders: Gov. Beshear
March 25: 2020-257:
All businesses that are not life-sustaining shall cease operations effective March 26, 2020, at 8 p.m., except as needed to conduct Minimum Basic Operations, as defined in this Order. Click below to view the list of businesses that may remain open.
March 22: 2020-246:
Banks, credit unions, check cashing, wire transfer and other financial services may remain open. Only in-person retail businesses that are not life-sustaining are ordered to close effective March 23, 2020, at 8 p.m. Click below to view the executive order.
- Released 3/16/2020: CDC handout - 15 days to slow the spread
- Responding to COVID-19 with remote access? Pay attention to security.
- Preventing disaster fraud - The winds of change
Click here to read the report.
- US Small Business Administration (SBA): Disaster assistance in response to the Coronavirus
CPE training that is helpful for remote work:
Work from Home with Teams and Office 365 (KYCPAFREE) - Register now
- March 31, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- April 2, 3-4 p.m.
- April 6, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Complimentary training related to COVID-19 for members
- March 30 Pandemic Risk Mitigation and Practical Considerations for CPA Firms 2-3 p.m.
- March 31 Pandemic Risk Mitigation and Practical Considerations for CPA Firms 3-4 p.m.
- April 1 COVID-19: Risky Business - Conducting Remote Audits in Uncertain Times 12-1 p.m.
- April 1 COVID-19: Understanding Market Implications and Bringing Calm Amid Choas 4:30-5:45 p.m.
- April 10 COVID-19: Risky Business - Conducting Remote Audits in Uncertain Times 12-1 p.m.