Issue 2 2022
April 22, 2022
- Tax in the Bluegrass: Real estate tax valuation issues
- Federal Tax: Understanding the tax code can aid those participating in the FIRE movement
- Legislative: 2022 legislative review
- Cover: Personality, problem-solving and the profession
- Feature: An accountant's guide to understanding lean accounting
- How to participate in education programs
- Virtual: Seminars and conferences designated as “Virtual” are online-only live events. Log in through your computer or tablet, at work or at home. Speakers are live (with rare exceptions) at their location and questions are addressed in real-time.
- Hybrid: Seminars and conferences designated as “Hybrid” are live and can be attended in-person or virtually. Speakers will be on-site unless (rarely) designated as “remote”. Make your choice of how to attend when you register, but you can change your mind.
- In-person: A seminar or conference designated this way requires you to be on-site.
- CPE requirements
- Unlimited webinars and more packages
- Educational Foundation
- Accounting careers
- Encourage college students to major in accounting, pursue the CPA designation and be a KyCPA/AICPA college student member:
- Applications for the Fall 2022 College Student Ambassador Program open May 2
- Join a KyCPA committee
- 100% Champions
- Congratulations CPA Exam passers and new CPAs
- Upcoming events
- Meet Brittany McGill, KyCPA membership coordinator
- KyCPA member benefits
- Updating your member profile
Please note: This publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.