Issue 4 2023
November 1, 2023
- Tax in the Bluegrass: 2023's biggest federal tax issues
- Feature: Horse racing in the Commonwealth
- Cover: Cyber security: You are the target
- Advocacy: KyCPA-PAC 101: Kentucky counts on CPAs
- Educational Foundation
- Accounting careers
- KyCPA 2023-2024 Student Ambassadors announced
- Accounting Interview Day: 12 firms/companies and 31 students, representing 12 schools
- College to Accounting Professional University (CAP U): 29 students participated
- CPA Exam: KyCPA is here to help
- Free Simulated Mock CPA Exam: November 16
- CPA Exam review courses: Discounts for members
- Important dates announced: Including last day of testing for 2023
- Additional CPA Exam resources
- 100% Champions
- KyCPA Annual Planner and Weekly Roundup The KyCPA Annual Planner guides you through each month of activities, initiatives, deadlines, information and more to maximize the benefits of your membership investment.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel, KyCPA Weekly Roundup. Each weekly video gives you a quick update of important news and events.
- Fall Awards Banquet A night of celebration: Awards winners, candidates and new CPAs.
- Free events for KyCPA members
Click here to view and register for all events.
- Emerging Professionals Lexington Social: November 8 (5-7 p.m.) District 7 Social Club
- Konversations with Kayla: November 10 (8-9 a.m.) Virtual or in person at KyCPA in Louisville
- CFO Roundtable: November 17 (8-9:30 a.m.) Virtual or in person at KyCPA in LouisvilleClick here to view and register for all events.
- 100-year celebration
- Welcome new members
- Rent the Gratzer Education Center for your next meeting or training
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.