Issue 5 2020
December 14, 2020
Focus: Legislative preview and year-end
Tax in the Bluegrass: Manufacturing supplies sales tax
Technology: Five technology resolutions for 2021
Cover: Legislative preview
- Still need CPE hours for 2020?
If you renew in July 2021, you must report 60 or 80 hours taken between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020, the deadline has not been extended.
- Federal Tax Updates
- December 16-17 - Ron Roberson’s 2-day Federal Tax Update
- January 5-6, 2021 - Ron Roberson’s 2-day Federal Tax Update
- January 8, 2021 - Bill Eversole’s 1-day Federal Tax Update
- 2021 spring conferences: Save the date
- Certificate programs
- Free CPE for KyCPA members
- Explore FAB careers (Finance, Accounting and Business)
- Free virtual CPA Exam Workshops
- Free virtual CPA Mock Exam
- Accounting careers: Share with your network
- Member Meetup
- D+I Crossing Bridges Series
- Welcome new members
- Employment resources
- KyCPA honors 100% Champions
- Congratulations award winners!
- Past and future Non-CPE events
Please note: this publication is not technically reviewed. Opinions expressed in The Kentucky CPA are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Society policy or editorial concurrence. Publication of advertisements does not constitute an endorsement of products or services. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject advertising and editorial material in accordance with editorial judgment and publication guidelines.